Friday, May 16, 2008





well, where do I begin? Our little angel is getting to be more and more fun all the time. As you can tell in the first picture she does have teeth on top and they do hurt when she bites (not often-just when she gets mad!) She has been playing outside when it's not wet or too windy out and she has been playing with her 2 ornery cousins Zachary and Nathan. When I was watching all of them the other day I heard Zach laughing and something rolling. I turned around and he was pushing Baylie in the dump truck. It was so cute I had them do it again so I can get a picture. She likes to talk to Nathan as you can see, but he was interested in his train movie. They all get along well with each other, which makes things more fun. 

As you can see in the final picture there is 1 cow and 3 calves and yes, they are all hers. How exciting it was the other morning when Brad found them. They usually have a few sets of twins every year and this year they haven't had any twins. Then came along this set of triplets. It made Brad and Larry's day. They are so cute--don't ya think. This picture was taken not too long after they were born. 

As you have heard about China's big earthquake, Jeremy is fine. In his email he basically was asleep through the whole thing. The earthquake was more in the middle of the country and Jeremy is 30 minutes or so from the Pacific Ocean, so he was quite a ways away from the traumatic event--thank goodness! He is going to travel to Korea on Monday so we'll see how well he likes that. 

My last run I did in St. Joe was the Apple Blossom Run and I did it in 28:00-it's a decent time. I have another 5K to run in St. Joe again at Krug Park tomorrow the 17th so wish me luck--there will be hills!!

2 comments:

Shantel said...

I love the one with her on the couch talking. And look at you running everywhere! I admire you because my lazy rear end can't even run half a mile :)

Gina Davis said...

OK seriously, you have to blog atleast once a month!!! I know you're doing all sorts of interesting things, just take two seconds to type about it! With those transcription classes, you should be pretty fast by now! Nothing else, get a facebook page and do a little everyday! I even got Abby to do one! Hope all is well! TTFN Gina