She had a really good time at Ean Meyer's birthday party. She had a good time with him, the dump truck, playing in her own Mickey cake, and playing with Diesel. Jennifer and Tim got Diesel for Ean as a birthday present, but I think Jennifer enjoys him more than anyone right now!!! He is adorable I must say.
Daddy on the other hand has been getting anxious about getting in the field to start planting. (As well as everyone else in the county!!) There is still a lot of work to get done and time seems to be running out. It's already May and no seeds in the ground:( Other than that, Brad is doing good. His 32nd birthday was yesterday. He said it was just another day!
For the upcoming month, we hope to be planting, I'll be running more races in St. Joe and around the country side, and Baylie will be running around the yard--if it's not raining-- playing where ever she is at, and hopefully getting our pool up later this month. I know we will be there for a lot of our time this whole summer! Oh, and she finally has 3.25 teeth on the top now and still only 2 on the bottom. Slowly but surly she's getting teeth!!
No comments:
Post a Comment