Sunday, July 13, 2008

So, we are sorry we haven't posted anything for a while, life got in the way! We are done planting, and now haying. Baylie is still running everywhere and some days we can hardly keep up! As you can see in her John Deere shirt and her quirky smile, she has ornery written all over her! She has been keeping Granny Janny and Aunt Marcy on their toes as well. I started taking hapkido 2 months ago and just tested for my yellow belt on Saturday. While I am at hapkido                                                                                    class Marcy watches Baylie and then after class, Marcy goes to water aerobics and I watch the boys. They all get a lot of playtime with each other in!!
Baylie also enjoys playing on her miniature swingset. Now you see the tree in the background? Well, it's gone. Now we have her pool and my pool up and we both are having a good time! We basically took the tree down because every time it was windy all kinds of branches would fall out of it and we would always be cleaning up the yard. 


A new addition in the yard this summer are Baylie's chickens! There are 5: Beula, Big Bird, Ethal, Bethal, and Susie. Don't ask me how I got the names-they are all long stories! When I put their food in their bowl, Baylie goes in after them and pets them. That is the time she gets brave. Other times are when she starts after them until they turn around and go after her, or when she puts her arm through the fence. I think they have been a good addition. They are good conversational pieces to have around!!



Now, this is her fake cry she does when she wants something. It's cute yes, but irritating because sometimes it works. I know, I need to be stronger, but lately she is having trouble with those darn teeth. Sometimes you have to pick your battles. Strong words spoken by many of mothers. The baret in her hair is not an everyday thing. I try to get it in when she will leave it along. I have lost several and I don't like playing the seeking game all day long. She is showing her true colors now and she is well on her way to being 2--she is going strong!


She is still showing off for her #1 player--her uncle Matt. Jennifer Meyer made her onsie shirt with Ravenwood in the front and Busby 5 on the back to help cheer on her team. Even though she doesn't "watch" the game, she is at least showing it. We'll have to start again on another shirt to cheer on her uncle Matt for the next season. She does do some cheering with the cheerleaders at the basketball games-it's so cute. Go Big Blue!

No comments: