Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Hello all! I decided to start a blog so we can do some videoing and everyone gets the pleasure to see our little one! Even her uncle Jeremy who is currently in China. I really want him to see her birthday party since he isn't able to be with us. So here we go off and running. Today is her 1st birthday! Yeah!!!!! She is the boss of the house that is 100% sure. Her big party is this Friday with her big family--the Busby/DeFreece and the Meyer sides. I'll be taking some video that night so I can post it for the rest of you. Have a nice day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is too cute and I love that she is the boss :) Great idea for Jeremy to stay updated on his niece. Can't wait to see the videos
Shantel
Happy Birthday Baylie!!
I can't believe it's been a year already! Hope everyone is doing well. We need to get together soon. I really enjoyed seeing you the other day. Take care.
Abby
Post a Comment